Thursday, June 14

LOndon

Hellooooooo!!!!!!!!
Im In ENgland right now!!!! SOOOO MEEEEGGGGGAAA cool!!
Me and my funkychick friends Marina, Madison, Nicole, Natalie and Lotte are in London right as i type, i was invited by Lotte to go with her, my BFF Katie was invited to but she was going to go to Hawaii so she couldnt come, Phoebe wasn't allowed and Sammy has a broken leg so her parents said no... anywayz... tomorrow were going to go to the London DUngeons and go to the Big Ben.. and then....... Madi and Nickies fav going shopping it is so kool to finally be here again...... i used to live here until i was five but then we moved to AUZ! nyway, i am so happy to have a rich friend, (No offence Lotte) because we flew her business class, and Nicole even got her hair and make-up done, i sat next to Natalie and infront of us was: Lotte's brother's Nick, Parker and Phillip and their friends, Sam, Josh and Ethan......... so yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ in 3 daz time we are going to go up to Aberdeen on busines and then in a 2 weex time we are flying back to aus, (economy... sniff..Kidding) ..............so yeh..........................................................................................................................................................
Story of my Life

ANywayz

g2g
Luv ya Peopleies!!
K.g

3 comments:

Kazza said...

Hello me i like me do u like me i like me

Anonymous said...

Hey my adorin fans,
How ya doin? Hows the family!! Just kiddingg..... I loved going to england with you guys it rocked!!
From
The Hot Mumma (Joking)
Lotte

Anonymous said...

Hey Kaz
Kool blog but mines better!! im just kidding though my blogs only got 1 post, atleast yours has 3!! I Loved going to england because of the shopping, but seriously a cup of coffe costs more then my shoes... my designer shoes!!!!! wel maybe not that much but it costed like 11.92 Australian dollars!! ANyway bye bye bye bye
Cya L8r, girl
Madi
xxxx